Event registration and management for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events
Eventzilla is an event registration and management platform that lets you host enterprise-grade virtual, in-person, and hybrid events.
With Eventzilla, you can create a branded, mobile-friendly event website that guarantees a smooth registration for attendees.
Thanks to the platform’s user interface, you’ll be able to publish a professional event page in minutes. No design or coding experience required!
Just enter your event details, registration types, and payment options. Then you’ll be ready to accept online registrations immediately.
Plus, attendees can access a self-service portal that lets them download tickets, view order details, and cancel orders.
Eventzilla lets you whip up a mobile-friendly event registration site in minutes!
Broadcast livestreaming sessions or pre-recorded videos for small, interactive events and big-time events with thousands of attendees.
Attendees can use chats, activity streams, and polls to connect with you. They can also download the mobile app to engage on the go.
And after every event, you’ll be able to track total views, conversion rates, gross revenue, and net revenue right from the Eventzilla dashboard.
Get an overview of total views, conversion rates, gross revenue, and net revenue for every event.
Say goodbye to fretting over schedules. The multi-track event agenda builder can accommodate single-day events with multiple sessions, as well as multi-day events.
The flexible schedule builder supports multiple parallel tracks and sessions, so you’ll be able to organize in-person, virtual, and hybrid events without a hitch.
You can even add session information like speaker profiles and venues to give your attendees much-needed info.
Share pre-formatted questions or write your own custom questions to collect valuable insights from attendees during registration.
Create registration forms with questions designed to capture the info you need from attendees.
Eventzilla lets you take advantage of the conditional logic to collect rich event data based on the specific registration type.
You’ll be able to stream on-stage sessions or build interactive breakout sessions to boost engagement from the Event Hub,
Plus, the platform supports third-party integrations with over 1000 apps! You can also build your own integration using the built-in API.
Eventzilla makes it easy to design on-stage and breakout sessions in the Event Hub.
When you’ve got an in-person and online audience to engage with, you need features that are up to snuff. (“This next part is interactive, so for my viewers at home… sorry.”)
Luckily, Eventzilla gives you all the tools to manage in-person, virtual, and hybrid events—from registration sites to schedule builders.
Host any event like a pro.
Get lifetime access to Eventzilla today!
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Eventzilla
- All future Pro Plan (Tier 1) or Plus Plan (Tiers 2 & 3) updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 3 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Only for new Eventzilla users who do not have existing accounts
- Note: The free registrations included in the lifetime package only cover the registrations that are free to your attendees
- Note: Any paid registration or ticket is not included and will incur a 1.5% Eventzilla fee
- Note: Eventzilla’s fee does not include the credit card processing fee
- Optional Add On: Event Hub access for 1.5% of purchase price for each ticket, minimum $2 per ticket
- Optional Add On: Eventzilla attendee mobile app for iOS and Android for $99 per event, per app
60 day money-back guarantee. Try it out for 2 months to make sure it’s right for you!
Features included in all plans
- Unlimited in-person, virtual, and hybrid events
- Unlimited ticket and registration types per event
- Premium features for free events
- Livestreams and interactive meetings
- Customizable event website
- Customizable registration forms with rules
- Speaker and schedule management
- Event branding and sponsorship
- Use built-in payment processor or connect your existing payment provider (e.g. PayPal, Stripe, Square and more)
- Self-service portal for attendees
- Customizable notifications and reminders
- Check-in and onsite visitor management
- Seated registrations with advanced designer
- Customizable embeddable widgets and advanced analytics
- Post-event attendee surveys
- Event organizer mobile app