Join us on July 12th: Speed vs. quality in business: get results early, get it right later
A recording of a live Masterclass with Sam Parr, originally presented on July 12, 2022 as a part of Sumo Day.
Sam is the founder of The Hustle, one of America’s fastest growing media companies that produces a 5-minute newsletter keeping 2M+ innovators in the loop.
In this class, Sam teaches us how to “force function” – or create tight timelines to force yourself to act quickly on a business idea. Because the less time you have to meet a goal, the more productive you are. Some topics we’ll cover:
- How to come up with viral content ideas to validate business worthiness
- How to find the right audiences to present this content to
- Real life examples from Sam’s personal business ventures such as the creation of Hustle Con in just 6 weeks and growing The Hustle to 200,000 daily active users in one year through blog posts.
This class was hosted by Noah Kagan, founder and CEO of AppSumo.
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Masterclass with Sam Parr: Speed vs. quality in business – Plus exclusive Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Masterclass with Sam Parr: Speed vs. quality in business – Plus exclusive Plan updates
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
Get lifetime access. Just download and save within 60 days.